Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

Yum Yum



Paragraph 1   
Introduction: What did you see & think this morning when you came into class?                  
Only 2 sentences:
This morning I walked into class and I saw 2 boxes and signs on the wall I felt strange.So I thot that there were going to be slimey snails and worms in the boxes.
Displaying IMG_2691.JPG
Photo - what you saw in class.
      
Paragraph 2    
What did you do?                  
Only 2 sentences:
My partner was Lucy she had an bandana and I wrapped it around her face.Then she freaked out that bad in the first box I gave her the .
Displaying IMG_2690.JPGDisplaying IMG_2704.JPG
Photo - what you had to do.


Paragraph 3    
How did it taste?                  
Only 2 sentences:
Then it was my turn I wrapped the bandana around my face so I can’t see.So Lucy grabbed the cup from the second box she gave my the cup and it teasted like chocolate.
Displaying IMG_2710.JPGDisplaying IMG_2689.JPG
Photo - tasting the food.


Paragraph 4    
Conclusion: What was your highlight?                 
Only 1 sentences:

My favorite part was eating chocolate and being blind fooled.
Displaying IMG_2710.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.